Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OMG, I Made An Total Mistake

Last week, I made an review involving the Road Warrior which was supposed to be "Mad Max". Turns out somebody informed me that the Road Warrior is actually an sequel to "Mad Max" itself... How could I fuck that up?

You may think he's drunk but this actually him pissed off at my last week's review.

It's like saying Magic Johnson is an magician or there's an place called "Fuck" in Austria. Hmm, Well I did my deed on turning on the review of the FIRST Mad Max movie so just in case people should know, what do I think of Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior?

In all my time on the Internet, I thought it was "Fuck, Austria" so that's two mistakes I made.

You gonna know of what do I think about a movie where Mel Gibson eating an out-of-dated dog food while Lord Humungus is the best gang-leader on post-apocalyptic Australia that he could even S&M on somebody's ass... It's still awesome to this day is what I think. The first Mad Max movie is an classic ozploitation while the second itself has the best chase sequence, the best lines of Max himself (all 16 lines in this movie) and has the kickass carnage itself. All of a sudden, I'm like an hyperactive underage douche talking about this but I'm not on any energy drinks today, I'm actually 25 and douche is an french word for "shower" (look it up if you don't believe me).

Either that or Ultimate Captain America saying "You think this letter on my head stands for France?" and enough of that please, I'm not a shower.

Well, everybody makes mistakes from time to time and this one is probably the first of many so I'm not do yet another apology and "moving on" like that final episode of Lost. At least, I'll post the Brothers Grimm tomorrow.

Okay, I was kidding about that "Brothers Grimm" but at least it wasn't a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment