Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just A Harmless Attack: Introduction

What does this thing have to do with the movies I'm reviewing and other articles? Well, I know that elsewhere online we have an neverending group of fans arguing about ''Who Shoots First?'' on the Star Wars saga while there are surprisingly fan forums, fansites and anything else of stuff you and/or I have hated (for example, Uwe Boll has his own fans in any so-bad-it's-whatever movies prior to well, Rampage). This focusing on me taking an look at anything I hated on my daily basis to ask this question: Does this [insert-name] actually suck at what I thought and have I been wrong all along?

Will Dubya be part of these harmless attacks? He did lied about the WMDs, right?

Plus, the title itself ''Just A Harmless Attack'' is just a bit inaccurate since there might be harmful stuff to say from time to time but I like the title for a reason – It sounds a bit like it comes out of an unaired Monty Python sketch. On the following weeks (while this week involves Twilight), there will be my point-of-view on The Social Network, Reality Television, Lady Gaga, heck... I even throw in Nickelback somewhere. Why not? And whatever the results will be – it will be such an ride.

Oh Twitter, I'm never an follower and I must know about your evil soul!

Oh, and if you have any suggestions to any JAHA topics that I might discuss in the near future (or movie reviews that I either have or will track down), just give me your words on francisdarko@ymail.com and also send me a message on That Guy With The Glasses forum (I'm there as ''GoofyHairOzzie''). Tomorrow, I'll be taking on the biggest thing to hit the modern-day culture that is the Twilight saga so get ready to send those hate e-mails.

Coming This Sunday – I'm gonna take on William Katt's screen test for Star Wars and why is it so overrated? (Okay, I was just fucking around but imagine The Greatest American Hero as Luke Skywalker?).

No comments:

Post a Comment